We do not log in any of your private information.
As the largest torrent search engine, we provide search over the Internet. Our search engine system will automatically search for torrent files in the whole internet through our algorithmic technology. We do not host any torrent files on our servers. We link to other sites which contain the torrent files. As torrent file itself is only meta data and is not copyrighted, we do not link to anything copyrighted.
But we are glad to remove any links as copyright owner’s request. Please write to us providing the following information:
- 1. Provide materials evidencing that you have copyright or you are authorized to exercise copyright of the allegedly infringing content; i.e., your copyrights registration information about this content at http://www.copyright.gov.
- 2. Identify in sufficient detail and clearly the works of which the protected legitimate copyright that you believe have been infringed and the link to the page that contains the torrent which is related to the content.
- 3. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in Item 2 above.
- 4. Provide detailed contact information of the Rights Holder, including name, a copy of the identity card or the passport (if an individual), a copy of the entity registration certificate (if an entity), address, telephone number, fax and email address.
- 5. Include the following statements in the Infringement Notice: "(i) I am the copyright holder or am authorized to exercise the copyright; (ii) My copyright are infringed by content on the allegedly infringing web pages; and (iii) I confirm that if the statements in the Infringement Notice are not true, I will be legally liable for such misrepresentation."
- 6. Include the following statement in the Infringement Notice: "I represent that the information in this Infringement Notice is sufficient, true and accurate and that I am the copyright holder or am authorized to exercise the copyright specified in item 2 of this Infringement Notice."
- 7. Sign the paper. If you are an entity or an organization established in accordance with laws, please chop your official stamp on the paper.
In order to speed up your right claiming, we accept scan copies of the mentioned materials now. Please send mail to contact email (replace "#" with "@"). We will contact you in 7 work days.